Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Sweetheart Punch 50% Off and A card

Hello crafty friends,
I know that we are not past Thanksgiving or Christmas but if you are thinking ahead and would love to grab this Sweetheart Punch for 50% OFF then make sure to head on over HERE to purchase it while supplies last.  Below is a simple card I created awhile back for some inspiration.
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE
 
I think the focal point of this card is the SWEETHEART PUNCH
buy it today for 50% OFF HERE
 

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE
This Punch 50% OFF  buy HERE
Fast Fuse Refills at 40% OFF buy HERE
 
 
BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click to Order

3 comments :

  1. This is absolutely beautiful my friend!! I love the design!! It's so pretty!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, simple yet stunning Norma! Great design! Hope you'll have a lovely Thanksgiving.

    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card my friend!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It