Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals SAVE 25% and 15% OFF All Stamps

Hello crafty friends,
I had a card for you today but I feel asleep and didn't get a chance to finish my post:)  I thought I would share the Weekly Deals, Clearance Rack and about the 15% OFF all Stamps.  Have a fantastic day and please join me tomorrow for a New Project.
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE
You can check out my quick video on the SALE over
 
(Click on each item to find it quickly over my online store)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

 
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click to Order
 
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It