Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Paper Pumpkin July 2015 Kit and a New Video

Hello crafty friends,
Today, I have a Paper Pumpkin project and a video on how to put your project together.  

Paper Pumpkin is a monthly Subscription that will arrive at your door step every month for only $19.95 shipping included.  If you sign up Today as a First time subscriber you will get 50% OFF your first two months, hurry sign up HERE since you only have until September 10, 2015 to get 50% Off. Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE
 
I love how fast and simple card making can be with the Paper Pumpkin kits.  Remember not all kits are cards.  Stay tune for other cards using this stamp set with this cute coffee/tea cup.
 



Watch my July 2015 Paper Pumpkin on
my YouTube Channel or Below


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE
BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click to Order

3 comments :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It