Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stampin' Up! Year-End Clearance Sale

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE

  • Hello friends,
    I hope you all had an amazing Christmas with your families!! We had a great time and had lots of yummy food:) Stay tune for some photos later today or sometime this week:)

    I wanted to pop in this beautiful Sunday and tell you about the 
    UPDATED Year-End Closeouts over my On-Line Store. Please stop by Monday for a new project with some sneak peeks of New products.


    Also don't forget to check out the 
    Weekly Deals Below!!

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE


Sale-A-Bration and the New Occasion Catalog 
 go LIVE on January 6, 2015

Below is my latest project using a "New" the Mini Treat Bag Die 
from Stampin' Up! you can see all details on this POST



Click to Order

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It