Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Just Because Card for You!

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE

  • Hello everyone,
    Today's card was inspired by a Pinterest Pin that I saw while trying to get some inspiration. Where do you all go to get inspiration? I hope you enjoy today's card and get inspired to create and let me know in your comment below where you got your inspiration to create your last project:) 


    I was going to make this card all white but at the end I decided to 
    add a pop of color with Pacific Blue from Stampin' Up!


    The card measures 3" X 6" in Whisper White card stock . I also decided the "New" Striped Scallop Thinlits Die, Magnolia Doohickeys Die 
    and Joy DieDon't you just love the font on the sentiment?


10 comments :

  1. This is so gorgeous, Norma!! I love the beautiful design!! The elements you used are so perfect together!! hat a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. just Gorgeous Norma, I love all the detail and that shot of blue rally makes your card pop, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the butterflies!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Norma! LOVE the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma ~ BEAUTIFUL! I LVOE the white with the Kraft color then the pop of blue! That blue looks so BEAUTIFUL with those colors ~ who would have thought ~ you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!!! the card is so elegant and I love the blue butterfly, the perfect blue. Hope you are having a fabulous day my dear friend.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and love all the different die cuts! Fabulous. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Norma! This is so pretty & Elegant! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! love all of the details

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It