Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wishing you a Merry Christmas with a Poinsetta card

  • My Latest Video on A Flower Field Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out the NEW Catalog HERE
  • Envelope Punch Board HERE and Video HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
    Hello friends,
    Merry Christmas to you all and may you be blessed today with all your families!!

    Today's card is a card with some Poinsettias which I colored with my Copic Markers, it sure was fun and therapeutic coloring these Poinsettias  I really need to color more often.  Enjoy and thank you so much if you did take the time to stop by today. XOX



    A simple but yet a lovely card with 
    these Poinssettas:)




    Products for this card:

    Stamp Sets:  Poinssetta from local craft store
    Card Stock:  whisper white, real red, 
    Stamp Pads:  real red, garden green, copic markers 
    Other:  rhinestones



    Product Suggestions of the Day
    Chevron Border Punch
    Chevron Border Punch132154
    Price$21.95
    Chevrons are all the rage! Get your chevron on with the Chevron Border Punch. Create a chevron border or individual chevrons for unique placement. Punched image size: individual chevron, 1" x 5/8".
    Envelope Punch Board
    Envelope Punch Board133774
    Price$19.95
    Why go with boring, white, normal-sized envelopes when you can use colorful paper to create everything from itty bitty to long and skinny? Our creativity-boosting Envelope Punch Board makes it easy to customize envelopes in up to 66 different sizes!
    Follow My Heart Clear-mount Stamp Set
    Follow My Heart Clear-Mount Stamp Set134614
    Price$11.95
    Make a romantic gesture with this amazing stamp set. Tell someone how you really feel. You’ll love sharing your heart. Only available for a limited time.
    Click to Order

    12 comments :

    1. Gorgeous poinsettia card...Merry Christmas!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Absolutely beautiful card and hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Beautiful card. You did a fabulous job on the coloring. I love to color also. Hope you and your family have had the best Christmas every.
      Hugs,
      Cindy

      ReplyDelete
    4. Beautiful card, Norma! You did a fabulous job coloring those poinsettas. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and are enjoying time with your family. Thanks so much for stopping by before Christmas. Always nice to hear from you, my friend!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hello Norma, such a gorgeous card, beautifully colours and designed.
      I hope your Christmas was a good one, hugs Kate x

      ReplyDelete
    6. Oh how Pretty! Your coloring looks wonderful! Love the poinsettia's! :o)

      ReplyDelete
    7. Fabulous card, gorgeous poinsettias. Hope your Christmas was wonderful. Happy New Year, hugs, Karon.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Hi Norma!!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! This card is amazing! loving the colors!

      Sorry I've been so MIA, I've been enjoying the holiday with my family and knitting up a storm. I forgot how much I enjoyed knitting

      Happy New Year my friend! Wishing blessings upon you and yours!

      Susie

      ReplyDelete
    9. This is so perfect for Christmas! Love it! Hope you and your family had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Absolutely gorgeous, Norma!! The poinsettias look amazing!! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas my friend!! New year hugs :)

      Lisa
      A Mermaid's Crafts

      ReplyDelete
    11. Wow! I love coloring too, it's so fun :) I love the look of the sentiment and your arrangement of the rhinestones.

      Best crafty wishes!
      Amber
      Staying Crafty

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It