Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Regarding Dahlias Christmas Card and Stampin' Up!'s 50% Holiday Sale

  • My Latest Video on A Flower Field Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out the NEW Catalog HERE
  • Envelope Punch Board HERE and Video HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
Hello friends,
Todays card is a non-traditional color for a Christmas card but I wanted to join in on the Dynamic Duos and Mojo Monday Challenges, so why not!

Important reminder: check out Stampin' Up!'s 50% Holiday Sale today for the Door Busters plus many other items. You can start your shopping HERE for that AMAZING Popular Paper Trimmer that everyone is raving about, I LOVE it too!! 



I wanted you to see the embossing right behind the flower which comes from the 


The flower come from the 

Products for this card:
 
Stamp Sets:Regarding Dahlias
Card Stock:whisper white, smokey slate, basic black, DSP
Stamp Pads:black versa fine 
Other:big shot,paper trimmer,northern flurry emboss folder,paper snips scissors,little inkers die,dimensionals,rhinestones, ribbon 



demoheader_holidaysale_demo_11.20-11.30.2013_NA_rdax_574x209

Get 30% off the Stampin' Trimmer, Diagonal Scoring Plate and the Many Marvelous Markers only today


Simply Scored Diagonal Plate

 
Reg: $11.95 SALE price: $8.37
        


Many Marvelous Markers
Many Marvelous Markers item #131264
 Reg:$109.95 Sale price:$76.97
 
Weekly Deals Nov
Click to Order

13 comments :

  1. this is so beautiful my friend love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful is this Norma!!
    Awesome take on the sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative, Norma- using the dahlia for Christmas, the EF on the DSP. This card was awesome in the black tie colors this week at DD. Thanks for playing along- I am sure everyone will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant and gorgeous, Norma!! I love the dahlia stamp - it's fabulous!! The design is beautiful!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Norma, this is such a beautiful card, love the mono colour palette. lovely flower image and design, hugs kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower, fabulous stamping and love the embossed background! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Norma ~ GORGEOUS! Seriously! I LOVE traditional colors but I really LOVE to see non traditional colors for Christmas and other Holidays! I am in AWE here right now! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beutiful. Love your use of the Dahlia and the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOO!! I just love the black and white. Fabulous job. Checking out all the sales. Wahooo!!!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nora, this is stunning! I love the propped up flower and embossed pattern paper! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGOSH! This is GORGEOUS!!! I love the color combo.... and the embossing, and the.... well you get it! I LOVE IT! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It