- Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
- My Latest Video on My Paper Pumpkin with a card HERE
- My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
- Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
- Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! HERE
- NEW promotions SAVE 15%- 50% TODAY HERE
Today, I have some super simple cards that I decided to create for Make My Monday Challenge, the challenge was to create a Cas card with one layer. I must say that it sure was a challenge for me because I kept wanting to layer LOL!!
I'm also trying the use up a box that I have filled with some already cut up card bases that I have accumulated and I would like to use up before I dig into my full 8-1/2 x 11 card stock.
I hope you enjoyed these easy simple cards today and I thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a lovely comment!!!
I used the beautiful Field Flowers Stamp set for these cards. These card can be used for
Mother's Day or mass produced to give as a gift with a variety of sentiments.
I used some of my favorite colors from the retired In Colors Collection which I'm sure
many of you still have Concord Crush and Poppy Parade. I will have to fix that letter E
with my Concord Crush Stampin' matching marker, darn I didn't notice it until I was taking
the photo of the card:)
Stampin' Up! Supplies for these Cards
Stamps- Fields Flowers, Inks- Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Gumball Green,
Papers- Crumb Cake, Accessories- Rhinestones
Product Suggestions of the Day