Monday, April 1, 2013

Celebrate with Elegant Butterflies

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on My Paper Pumpkin with a card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
  • Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! HERE
  • NEW promotions SAVE 15%- 50% TODAY HERE

Hello Friends!
Did you all have a great time watching the kiddos hunt for those beautiful colored eggs?? We had such a great time and oh boy did we come home with a lot of eggs and candy:) As for my P90X+ update, today starts my 6th week and I'm loving the results thous far!

I used a sketch from Random Acts of Creativity  and the colors from Dynamic Duos color challenge. I love me a simple sketch and and just had to give this one a try with the Elegant Butterfly Punches from Stampin' Up! I hope you like it:) 

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous Monday!


I used the "Elegant Butterfly Punches" that can be layered and added some Rhinestones for some interest. I also used the "Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies" to create the ruffle pretty borders.


The Designer Paper is the International Bazaar Designer Paper and I took a doily and cut it in half to use for this sketch.  I also used the Daffodil Delight for the butterflies to bring out the Daffodil Delight in the Designer Paper.  A pretty and simple card for any occasion!

Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Card
Stamps- Sketched Birthdays, Inks- Jet Black StazOn, Papers- PrimeRose, International Bazzaar Designer paper, Whisper White, Tools- Big Shot, Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch,  Accessories- Artisan Embellishment Kit, Rhinestones


Product Suggestions of the Day
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Elegant Butterfly Punch127526
Price$15.95
Use this punch with the elegant Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set for perfect coordination!
Artisan Embellishments Kit
Artisan Embellishments Kit129328
Price$9.95
Random charming stuff for random creative impulses. 26 total embellishments. 2 designer tags, 4 designer ticket stubs, 18" scalloped lace, 18" cotton lace, 18" large oval lace, 1 yd. seam binding, 6 paper flowers, 1 resin heart, 2 resin flowers, 5 buttons
Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies
Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies127010
Price$9.95
See what you're cutting with Edgelits dies. 2 dies to cut card edges (ea. 6-1/4" long). Use with Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, and Multipurpose Platform. Cuts one sheet of paper.
Click to Order

20 comments :

  1. Awesome card...absolutely love PP and the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterflies and texture on this card Norma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - love the papers and the added butterflies TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Norma!!
    Love your take on the sketch and color combo challenges!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the direction you went in with the color combo! Yellow was a great pick to compliment Primrose. Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the yellow! Gorgeous! Hope you had a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant and beautiful, Norma!! I love the colors and the butterflies!! What a gorgeous card!! Happy Monday :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so beautiful Norma! I love butterflies! Have great day!
    Your friend, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Out of all the SU punches,which they are all Awesome, my favorite would be the butterfly!teh butterflies are so Elegant.LOVE it!
    A very BEAUITFUL card!
    Sending bloggie love to you,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Norma Happy belated Easter. Happy April fools day I love how you always use the butterflies.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Norma! The butterflies are so gorgeous and the card has such an elegant look:) Love it!
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You оught to be a ρart οf a contеst foг one of the finest
    blogs on the internet. I will highly recοmmеnd thіs web site!


    my websitе - www.keepandshare.com/doc/5159252/hemmoroids-diet-the-Best-food-To-Eat-Pdf-3k?da=y

    ReplyDelete
  13. Norma, your card is so pretty!!! I love your color selection and the beautiful little butterflies.

    Hope you enjoyed a great Easter weekend, my friend. Btw, you won my art rings giveaway! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Norma ~ OMG! First off the card is GORGEOUS! LOVE the butterflies and the doily but that DP paper! OOMMGG! I LOVE it! That has to be the coolest paper ever! WOW! Well CONGRATS on the results too! keep up the hard work and GREAT attitude ~ it will pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those yellow butterflies look so striking and pretty - love how you've layered the smaller butterfly over the larger using the same colour, and the rhinestones in the middle are perfect! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Such a strikingly beautiful card. I love how the DSP shines. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super gorgeous card (what fabby colours splash with your butterflies!), but most of all, that DP is insane! It looks like a dainty die cut pattern :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It