Monday, August 27, 2012

Very Vintage Butterflies and a Winner

Hello My Crafty Friends,
WOW! my weekend sure went by fast! I hope you are all doing well and enjoyed your weekend!!  I've been missing for some days here at blog land and for a good reason,  My sister was staying with us and we were enjoying their visit and my adorable almost 2 years old nephew.  I will stop by today on your blogs to check out your amazing projects I've missed!

As for today's card, I have a 4 X 4 card using a Stampin' Wheel as a background in which I heat embossed with some clear emboss powder.  I've unmounted all my Wheel Stamps and LOVE that I can now use them more for backgrounds!  Thank you for stopping by to visit:)

The Winner of Karen's Blog Hop is #20 who is: CRAZY4 CHRIST said...
Very pretty card, love the glitter on the cake, that flower pin is gorgeous!! I am sure Karen will love it!! I am a new follower!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

A close up so you can see the heat embossing close up.  I also took the modern label punch and created a small one to layer the Little Lables Punch pack with a sentiment.
The butterflies is from the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set item#123759 and the wheel used for the background is Very Vintage
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps- Very Vintage Wheel, Papillon Potpourri, Fabulous Phrases
Tools- Heat Tool, Emboss Budy, Paper Snips, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch
Paper- Old Olive, Whisper White, Polka Dots Parade DSP
Inks- Gumball Green, Versamark
Accessories- Dazzling Details

Product Suggestions of the Day
Bundle Conserves confites Clear

Bundle Conserves Confites Clear131022
Price$38.95
Purchase the Conserves confites Stamp Set and the Cannery Set Framelits Dies together. Priced to save you 15%!
2012-2014 In Color Paper Stack
MORE IMAGES
2012-2014 In Color Paper Stack126910
Price$21.95
40 sheets in ea. stack: 4 ea. of 2 double-sided designs in 5 colors; 12" x 12". Acid-free. Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit.
Click to Order

18 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous, Norma!! I absolutely love the background!! The butterflies are beautiful!! I'm glad you had a great time with your sister and I hope you have a wonderful week my friend!!

    Congrats, Kristan!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...love that embossed background!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norma ~ Oh I LOVE this! I LOVE the color green and with the white for that pop of color ~ LOVe it! The embossing looks AMAZING! What a BEAUTIFUL background! Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL weekend too! I also need that Gumball ink ~ my heart drops every time I see you use it! CONGRATS to the winner too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely green card... love that bg embossing too.
    BTW I will be heading over to your shop to purchase today!
    TFS - enjoy your lovely day and new week Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Norma!! Love the Color. We missed you but so glad you had fun a lots of quality time with your family ;) ... Almost forgot congrats to Kristan!
    Have a lovely day
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty! Just lovely! Do you know I do not own a butterfly punch? Don't you feel sorry for me? Maybe someone will get me one for my birthday, lol.

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Norma,I love this card!I LOVE Green...Thats my favorite color.
    Very Beautiful!!!TFS
    Have a Lovely day!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS! Your stamping is magnificent! So glad you enjoyed time with family, sounds FUN!
    Thank you so much - got my goodies and I just LOVE them! The card is BEAUTIFUL!!
    Hope you have a FABULOUS night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a great time with your sister and nephew!! thank you so much for the giveaway!! I sent you an email with my addy!! I love the card, my favourite colour and I love butterflies!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW Norma! This is sooo Pretty!!! I simply LOVE your card! And I'm happy to hear you had so much fun enjoying time with your sister! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable I love your card and I also love the little jar set suggested product.
    Thank you so much, for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday linky party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Norma, a beautiful card!!! Ditto on loving the background!

    Congratulations to your winner too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card! Thanks for the reminder to use heat embossing--I never use it anymore :-) Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card - love those colours and the butterflies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Norma, What a beautiful card! I love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It