Thursday, April 26, 2012

Save up to 70% on Stampin' Up! Accessories...

Hello My Friends,
Thank you all so much for all your warm and touching emails and comments on the passing of my dear cousin. Please continue to say prayers for my Aunt and cousin on such a difficult time. I know that only time will heal our aching hearts but, I know we will never forget him!
I wanted to give you all a BIG BIG heads up on all the products that Stampin' Up! is retiring!! SAVE up to 70% on Accessories such as Ribbon, inks, paper and much more.... Hurry and place your order before items are GONE GONE! Items available while supplies last...
          Don't forget to check out the Stampin' Up! lists below in PDF format to print a copy.
             Retired Stamp Sets List HERE!
            Accessories Retired List HERE!
               Definitely Decorative List HERE!

You can order from my Online store 24/7 HERE
Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for only $99 starting May 1, 2012 email me for more details at nlpimentel@aol.com
Have you earned the 
"NEW" Stampin' Up! Catalog coming out  June 1, 2012??? 
Don't worry my friends, YOU still have time to earn a FREE catalog from me by placing your $50 order before tax and shipping over at my On-line Store HERE!!

This is a catalog YOU do not want to be without!!! YOU will get your catalog before June 1, 2012 if you qualified for a FREE catalog from me by placing you $50 order. 
If you would like to purchase a catalog please let me know.


CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ANY STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS
Product Suggestions of the Day being Retired
Make sure you shop from my store to get the discounts on these retired products.
Sweetheart Treat Cup - by Stampin' Up!
Sweetheart Treat Cup120435
Price$1.77
Perfectly coordinated with the Sweetheart stamp set and the Full Heart punch, the Heart Treat Cups are the product of choice for all your lovey-dovey projects. Fill Sweethear Treat cups with your favorite treat. Includes 12 cups with adhesive liners.

Oval Labels Chalkboard Décor Elements - by Stampin' Up!
Oval Labels Chalkboard Décor Elements121019
Price$5.95
Our Labels Chalkboard Décor Elements appeal to everyone—adults and children alike—who are mesmerized by the ability to create something and then erase it and start all over again. They’re a unique and fun way to get children involved in organizing their spaces or labeling their things. And if things change, it’s easy. All it takes is a damp cloth to erase it and start all over again.

Marina Mist 1-1/4 Inch Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Marina Mist 1-1/4 Inch Striped Grosgrain Ribbon119772

Price$9.95
Stampin’ Up!’s grosgrain ribbon colors were selected to coordinate with our exclusive color palette. Our striped grosgrain is a quick and inexpensive embellishment for your cards and gift bags, and comes in our exclusive colors.

■ 1-1/4" wide■ Approximately 10 yards
■ 100% polyester


Large Tag Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Large Tag Punch119876
Price$11.96
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect.

■ New, sleeker body style
■ Larger surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
■ Locks to store

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ANY STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS

5 comments :

  1. Norma ~ My thoughts and prayers will be with your Aunt and Cousin, along with you and the rest of your family.
    I am looking forward to checking out the retired products and seeing the new catalog.
    Have a fabulous day.
    Super Big Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Norma, I am so glad to have you back, you were surely missed. I will keep your entire family in my thoughts and prayers,karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry of your loss - you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Norma! I'm so sorry I wasn't around to let you know earlier how sorry I am for the loss in your family. I am glad though I'm here now and that I found out. I will send up many prayers for your family, your aunt and cousin -- and, it will get better although it may not seem like it right now!

    Sending thoughts and prayers!

    Hugs, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma I am so so sorry for your loss. May your loving memories comfort you in the days to come. Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It