Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fabulous Flowers!!

Hello Dear Friends,
OMG! I know it's been a while since I've posted!! I'm still alive and OK LOL!!! I've had some crazy weeks and little time to craft. Today, I have a card in which I decided to use Concord Crush #119792 and the new stamp set from The Summer Mini Catalog. I've had this color for a while but have not used it and so in talking with Yolie over at Just Yolie she inspired me to use Concord Crush on today's card! Thanks Yolie! Thank you for stopping by and please forgive me for not visiting as often my dear friends:) 



Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Fabulous Flowers Clear Stamps #123027
Pear Pizazz ink #119784
Concord Crush #119785
Concord Crush Ribbon #119266
Designer Series Paper pattern pack #121028
Concord Crush Card Stock #119792
3D Dimensionals #104430
Shimmer Paint Frost White #116854
Snail Adhesive #104332
Product Suggestion of the Day:


Fabulous Florets - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Fabulous Florets - Clear-Mount Stamp123027
Price$17.95
Create vibrant, lovely floral scapes with this gorgeous six-piece set designed to coordinate with our spectacular Beyond the Garden suite. Versatile images work well with just about any sentiment and beautifully showcase

16 comments :

  1. BEAUTIFUL card!! Love the colours! I have been a bit like you lately no time for craft, hoping to do some this weekend! Have a great Day! TFS :D

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous. I love that stamp set. So beautiful!!

    Welcome back, we missed you!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card really beautiful. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. That ribbon is so pretty too. Love how everything cordinates. ;0) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! The colors are so sophisticated. Great job! Hope you have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Norma! Nice to have you back. You have been missed. I love your card. I love how the flower came out. I hope everything is going alright. And again, nice to see you back. Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Norma, welcome back, stunning card. Life just gets in the way some time.
    Have a good weekend, you have an extra holiday dont you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Norma how you feeling good i hope. I just got back home monday evening and have been recuperating for the last 4 days. My granddaughter graduation was good. She looked so cute and the program was great. Its hard to believe she graduated kindergarden. Hugsss talk at you later :) Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Psst i forgot to tell you I love your card. I finally got all of my back order. I love the embossing powder and wished I had ordered more colors. Next time i order I will.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Norma ~ I just love your card. The colors are wonderful. Love how you made the flower 3D. I am soooo glad you are back. We missed you and seeing all of your wonderful designs.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this card is soo Beautiful!Great job with all the super details and the pretty flower!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful card! I love all shades of purple! :) I emailed you regarding the eggplant card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Great display of that color. Stamp is nice too! But I just love that color:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This turned out wonderful! Purple is such a great color... and I need to get some of that ribbon beofre it's gone! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Norma,
    Okay this is just BEAUTIFUL! I have to admit these are also my FAVORITE color combinations! The navy and white look so elegant! Great job... just thinking about you and wishing you happy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! Beautiful!! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It