Thursday, April 21, 2011

BFF Award!!!

****2nd Post***
Hello friends,
I GOT two BFF Awards one from my friend Cindy over at Scrappinc and my other creative friend Patty over at Creative Diva98.  Please stop by and visit their blogs and check out their wonderful creations! Thank you Cindy and Patty for this SPECIAL award:)








The rules of this award are:
1. Post about it on your blog, link it back to the sender and thank them.
                             2. Pass the award onto those who visit and comment regularly.

I would like to pass this award to the 
following FABULOUS ladies:
Theresa/Scrapper69
Thank you ladies for always stopping by and leaving such lovely comments! Please stop by and visit these talented ladies! 
Hugs,
Norma
E-mail me with any questions
nlpimentel@aol.com
Product Suggestion of the Day:
Cork Sheets


6 X 13 Inch Cork Sheets - by Stampin' Up!
6 X 13 Inch Cork Sheets119819
Price$9.95
Make your own cork accents using our cork sheets and your Big Shot. Customize your cork accents using our Classic or Craft Stampin' Pad and your favorite stamp set.

■ Six 6" x 13" sheets per package

2 comments :

  1. You sooo deserve the award. I am soo glad I have met your through my blog. I love your designs. Your comments are sweet and make me smile.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It