Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wowzers!!

Hello crafty friends,
OMG!! super excited to log into my blog and see that I received a wonderful award from two very talented ladies Pats Scraps and For the Joy of Creating. Thank you so much ladies for thinking of me.  I really appreciate them!! Friends don't forget to stop by and give some love to these talented ladies!!

IMPORTANT:  Ladies and gentlement,
Thursday March 31st, 2011 is the last day for SALE-A-BRATION!!!
Don't forget to place your order to get all the FREE stamps from the Sale-A-Bration catalog:)Remember for every $50 you spend you get a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog
JOIN MY STAMPIN' UP TEAM: Benefits

I would love for you to be on my Stampin' Up TEAM! Become a demonstrator and receive 15% of the STARTER KIT(valued at $148.75) Once you become a demonstrator save 30% on your first $150 order within 45 days! If you would like to try out being a Demonstrator until June 30, 2011 with no sales required and enjoy the discounts. If you then would like to continue as a demonstrator after June 30, 2011 all you would have to do is sell $300 for the quarter of (July - September) keep in mind that your purchases count towards the $300.00 a quarter quota. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call me or e-mail me. Thank you my dear friends for the all support!! JOIN MY TEAM HERE.
                                                            
                         Shop 24/7 HERE

4 comments :

  1. congrats on the award! :) I got one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, Congrats on your award. I got two of them also :) Isn't it fun to get and give awards. Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Norma, no surprise your getting awards cause you ROCK! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It