Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun Flowers!!

Hello Friends,
I hope your week started out to be a great one!!! I just received this Fun Flower die and LOVE LOVE it!!! It's one of my favorites dies right now!! My card is a very simple but pretty card.  I embossed the base with one of Stampin' Up's! emboss folder and inked the edges with Early Espresso #119870 which has become one of my favorite inks to sponge the edges:)  I also used my bone folder to curl the petals on the flower to give it more of a dimension and check out that gorgeous fabric brad from out Sweet Stitches collection #121880 isn't it just lovely?  Have a fabulous day and till next time ENJOY!! ****Hugs****
Fun Flower Die #121812
Early Espresso ink #119670
Sweet Stitches Brad #121880
Daffodil Delight card stock #119683
Handsome Hunter ink {retired} for leaves
Curly Cute Clear Stamp Set #120510
Build A Blossom Clear Stamp Set #121994 for leaves
Blossom Petal Punch #121808 for leaves
Tempting Turquoise ink #100814
Petals-A-Plenty emboss folder #116824
Tempting Turquoise card stock #102067
For the inside I used the Ice Cream Parlor 
Quick Accents{stickers} #122242
E-mail me with any questions
nlpimentel@aol.com
Product Suggestion of the Day:
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die - by Stampin' Up!
Fun Flowers Bigz L Die121812
Price$32.95
There’s no end to the appeal flowers have for all kinds of craft projects. Our Fun Flowers Bigz XL Die only adds to the flower bed of possibilities. These petal and flower center shapes can be layered in all kinds of combinations, as well as with other die cut flower shapes, to produce blooms and blossoms of all kinds of new species in phenomenal floral abundance. Cut them from fabric, card stock, and Designer Series Paper and layer together to create even more variety with patterns, textures, and dimension.

■ Die measures 6" x 8-3/4"
■ Use with Big Shot and standard cutting pads

27 comments :

  1. Simple......but very elegant. I love the embossing on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. That has to go on my list for stampn up. I just order the cake die cut and sewing stamp set this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is adorable!
    I love both the bigz die and the embossing folder!
    Definately on my list, how much is the embossing folder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that flower is so pretty! Im going to try this technique on a layout :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty!! Love how you inked the edges. Embossing is so pretty. Still can't leave comments with computer:( have to use my cell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. This flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful Norma. I love it. The flower is gorgeous with the inked edges, and how did you do the leaves? Are they die cut with 2 different greens or is the pattern in the paper (that looks like a leaf). It's just perfect!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful die, card, colors!! Love it! Bye! Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! That flower is awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this die, very pretty and unlimited possibilities. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Norma! :) That embossing folder is very pretty and did I read that correctly? A fabric brad? :) How cool! :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card I like the way that beautiful flower pops off that color on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors, very elegant, love the die cut too. OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Wow Norma..This is beautiufl.. I {heart} the flower!! Home made flowers are so pretty!!TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Norma!! Love the colors you used and the inking looks so pretty.

    Thanks for putting my button on your blog! You rock!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  16. The card is beautiful. I love the ink you used for the edges of the flowers. TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a happy card, Norma!! Love the colors! Don't you just love this die? I know I do! Hope you're having a great week! Let's chat soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Norma, its me again.....congratulations you have won some of my blog candy. Please email me your address details so I can get it in the post asap.

    Tracey xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous.. I just LOVE that bright yellow and bright blue combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad to see you back... miss you when you aren't around! Love the card and that die to make them! On my wish list. I love how bright your card is... so spring and happy. CA is beautiful weather... PA another storm coming in a couple of day! UGH! Thank you for the flower. Lol. I have been so obsessed with them lately! As always Thank you for being so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Norma your card is stunning. I really love the combination of the colors. Your flower is really really pretty. I love how you distressed and curled the petals to give it so much character!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing flower...wow very elegant


    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, and such a pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning card! Love the bright cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful! TFS, Come and visit me over at my blog, I have some awesome Blog Candy to giveaway. It ends on Friday :D Bug Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've been debating about getting this die! LOVE your card! and the Embossing folder has been on my list for awhile now... I think I need to get it now! Thanks for the enabling! LOL :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It