Sunday, November 28, 2010

On Your Special Day!!!!

Hello,
I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend!!!! Today I'm going to a Holiday Stampin Up workshop over at Rose's house which is literally blocks away from my house.  It will be so much fun I will share later today or during the week what I made.  Let me tell you all a little about this card.  I experimented for the first time with the Walnut Inks.  I'm also learning to use the distress inks by Tim Holtz.  So here it goes.  I used the Scalloped card again because I love it so much.  I will be entering this card into the following challenges.
1.Sweet Stampin Challenge - Bows and Buttons
2.A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge - anything goes
3.Paper Cutz Challenge#69 - anything goes
4.Meljensdesigns - Bows and Buttons


Scalloped base card from Wild Card Cartridge 
Circle cut from Mini Monograms
{sorry don't know the size for the card my son through 
away the post it with info}
Circle was stamped with Tim Holtz stamp{Lost and Found}
Used Vintage Photo and Frayed Burlap Distress inks by Tim Holtz
Ribbon from Craft Spot and button from SU
Flower die from Papertrey Ink
I sprayed the card stock flower with the Walnut ink 
{Terra Cotta color}I then scrounged the flowers and opened 
them up and put a Vintage Stampin Up Brad in the middle 
to hold it together
On You Special Day from My Pink Stamper{Family and Friends}
Tag was cut and rounded with the corner tool
Copic Markers used to color the image
Digi Image from Tickled Pink Stamps
Fiskars border punch on the side of the image

Thank you for Stopping by and 
leaving a sweet comment:)
Hugs,
Norma





17 comments :

  1. cute card great idea i know i spent way to much this weekend on crafts supplies lol but there was somuch great deals am also new this blogging hope we can share ideas thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercute!! I have the PTI die since a couple of weeks: love it!
    Bye! Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma, this is such a cute card. Great job with the inks and the digi 8)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous, love the shape and colours on this card.Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I have those inks... I should try them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Too cute. Love how you colored her. I really do like that scallop card, I may need to get that cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a cute card! I love all of the details. Love the flower. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Norma, I love this card. I have just started getting into all the walnut inks, and the distressed stamps, and all that Tim Holtz stuff. I am slowly starting to see that things do stgill look good after you distress them. I have that stay inside the lines mentality, but i am getting better. Karen
    Karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Cute...thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card looks awesome for one that claims to be experimenting!! *grin*

    I love it! Thanks for the sweet comment on Pugly Santa today!

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's super cute! Great job on coloring. ~Olga

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I love the shape & the vintage feel.

    Thank you for joining the Buttons & Bows challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the scalloped cards.cute card.great job with those markers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card..love the shape and all the details! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC!
    ~Terry~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous shaped card and I love that flower! Thank you for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin this week! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a wonderful vintage look to this card. Thank you for joining the Buttons & Bows challenge at Meljen’s Designs

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It